At TwoPieceFashion.com, we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of our website.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect contact information, information you submit online, demographic information, information about your device and location, information about the type of browser you are using.
- Contact Information. We collect your name and mailing address when you register with us or place an order. We also collect email addresses and phone numbers.
- Payment information. For your safety, we do not store or retain any credit card information. Payments are processed through PayPal’s secure servers.
- Information you submit online. This includes information you post when you interact with us on social media platforms.
- Demographic information and information about your product preferences. This includes collecting your age and gender.
- Information about your device and location. We collect the type of device you use to access our Website.
- Information about your browser and operating system. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We may use information held about you to:
- Set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with, or permit third parties to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide or improve our Services
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies help us remember who you are and other information about your visits. They can help display the information on a website in a way that matches your interests.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.